Thank you for taking the time to explore how best you can help at-risk children reach their fullest potential by ensuring the vitality of PAL of Cape Cod's Youth Center programs.
1. Gifts by Check & Credit Card: Gifts by check or credit card provide flexible support to areas of greatest need, putting your investment to work immediately. Checks should be made payable to PAL of Cape Cod and sent to PO Box 751, Falmouth, MA 02541. Credit card donations can be made using Master Card, Visa or Discover Card by filling out PAL's secure online donation form or by phone:508-548-7225(PAAL).
2. Give Online: Your personal information will remain confidential on our secure server. All information is processed and stored in secure files. Donation Form.
3. Gifts of Stock: Appreciated stock or other securities may offer considerable tax benefits, entitling you to an income tax charitable deduction for the fair market value of the securities on the date of your gift. This allows you to give a gift that benefits PAL, costs you less, and may help you avoid a capital gains liability. Call the office to discuss the most efficient way to arrange a stock gift.
4. Matching Gifts: You may be able to double or triple your gift if your employer matches charitable donations. Please check with your employer and provide a matching gift form to the PAL office.
5. Gifts of Goods & Services: We are pleased to accept appropriate non-monetary donations. Please contact the PAL office in advance to confirm that we are able to accept your donation.
6. Tribute or Memorial Gifts: You may make an annual gift in memory or in honor of a loved one or to commemorate a special occasion. We will be pleased to send a card notifying the honoree or the family of your tribute gift.
7. Lifetime Gift Planning
You may include PAL of Cape Cod in your lifetime charitable giving plans through a bequest, a charitable gift annuity, insurance policy, charitable trust, or other planned giving vehicles. Because each donor has unique charitable giving plans and tax laws change frequently, we suggest that you call the office to begin a confidential conversation. Here are a few brief examples of planned giving options that may have either immediate or long term tax benefits to you and/or your loved ones. There are several options available. We advise you to consult your financial planner or attorney to discuss options that best suit your objectives and the needs of your family or heirs.
Bequest: A bequest may be the easiest and most cost effective way to make a gift by including PAL Youth
Center in your will. You may decide on a specific amount (specific bequest), a percentage of your estate
(residuary bequest), or make a bequest based on other variables (contigent bequest).
Charitable Gift Annuity: A charitable gift annuity contract with PAL Youth Center has immediate tax
advantages for you and pays you a guaranteed fixed amount annually, semi-annually or quarterly.
Charitable Remainder and Other Trusts: You may create a trust that pays a fixed percentage of income, has
immediate tax advantages, and may benefit PAL, you and your heirs. There are several choices to consider,
depending on your present situation and charitable intentions, which we are happy to discuss with you.
Life Insurance: You may donate a life insurance policy and name PAL of Cape Cod Youth Center as the
beneficiary. Depending on the arrangement, this may offer current and possible future tax deductions.
Property or Real Estate: Acceptance of property or real estate is contingent upon an appraisal and discussion
with legal counsel.
Retirement Assets: If you name PAL of Cape Cod Youth Center as the beneficiary of the remainder of your
IRAs or other retirement benefit plans, after your lifetime, you may be able to avoid hefty taxation for your
Contributions to PAL of Cape Cod are deemed charitable under section 501(a) of the internal revenue code as an organization described in Section 501(c)(3). U.S. Federal Tax ID 30-0043-808. Please consult your accountant for any clarifications.
Payments must be received before the end of the year to be eligible for a tax deduction in that year.
There is no minimum contribution amount.
Your personal information is always kept confidential.
For more information please visit www.capecodpal.org or call 508-548-7225 (PAAL) or write to email@example.com
Please forward completed form and payment to:
PAL of Cape Cod, PO Box 751, Falmouth, MA 02541
Would you like to volunteer your time, resources, or ideas to PAL of Cape Cod? Call the PAL office to make an appointment at 508-548-7225(PAAL)